Monday, March 19, 2012

RETREAT ~ !!!!

aaaahhhhhh ~ the retreat that we had last March 15 - 16 was A BLAST. I'm ssssooooooo happy going to this retreat & I regret nothing, considering that I didn't want to go at first (skepticism blocked my way of thinking, so . . . . )
It was a fulfilling experience for me, since me & my family are experiencing a lot of difficulties & trials right now, so it was relaxing & fun retreat that I will NEVER FORGET. I hope . . . (@_____@)



And now, for the PICTURES~!!! that was my first time taking a LOT of pictures in one place, nut it was so fun taking pictures of the beautiful scenery, surroundings, &, well . . . B-E-A-UTIFUL people, I guess . . . 
(-____________-)



: a top view of the garden in the morning. The view from the terrace was stunning :

: some kind of house in the garden :

: I forgot who this person was (on the left) . . . & I can't really tell who it is . . . hhhmmmmm . . . :


: "Macho" & "Tinkerbell" - stolen :

: this was a long (VERY BAD) shot of the gate into a restricted area . . . I always wanted to go into the restricted area . . . T__T :

: Ericka "Hot, Sexy Babe-y" :

: Ashley - obviously stolen :

: taken from the bridge near the fish pond :

: ayyyayay . . . STAR OF THE PHOTO: GIANNE ABUTOG: VAINEST OF THE VAIN :

: one of the two gazebos that were there in the garden . . . :

: Moe & Tink: DARK AS HELL. hehehehe :

: aaahhhh, a clearer, LIGHTER shot of them. bwahahaha :

: Paul Jequinto: it seems as though he has something on his face . . . hmmmmnnmmmnmnmn :

: group shot - STOLEN :

: stolen - getting ready for a group shot :

: the said group shot :

: #1 on my Vain List: GIANNE "POGI (GOOD-LOOKIN')" ABUTOG :

: #3 on my Vain List: TRISH "MACHONG BAKLA (GAY MACHO)" DUGAY :

: # 8 on my Vain List: KOJI " DIYOSA (GODDESS)" KATSUMATA :

: #7 on my Vain List: ERICKA "HOT, SEXY BABE-Y" BORBON :

: STOLEN JUMP SHOT :3 :

: RRRAAAAWWWWRRRR~!!! BLUUUURRRR!!!; this is a part of the garden where its prohibited to go . . . it rained for so long that the soil started to erode. I was actually STANDING ON THE SAID SOIL. Good thing that I was, well . . . light, I guess . . . (^__^) :

: #2 on my Vain List: EDRICK "SEXY" STEIN :

: as usual, the VAINEST OF THE VAIN smiles 10 seconds before the actual 'clicking-of-the-camera' 
I'm thinking Edrick's the only one looking towards my camera ( I think . . . ) ~ :

: yet another stolen pic :

: Camilla Tan, who actually wanted to take this photo WITH ME. I explained to her that I'm allergic to pictures taken of me . . . soooooo ~ :

: This is the gate to the Restricted Area that I oh so wanted to go to, & I think that it didn't have a padlock on it, but . . . sadly . . . there were people who were watching us from afar . . . sooooo ~ :

: this is how deep the Restricted Area looks like . . . sssooo deeeep ~ :

: actually a blank shot, & Pogi's arm comes & appears out of nowhere . . . >.< :

: They did a group shot here . . . unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of them since the bell rang, & it was already time for our snacks . . . aaawwwww ~ :

: dang . . . I DID NOT SEE AN ORB DURING MY STAY AT THE RETREAT HOUSE . . .:

: same with this pic, there is NO ORB here :

: the lobby; its a bit dark & blurry, ssooooo ~ :

: Dark Paul . . . gwahahahahahehehehahahaha ~ :

: a clearer photo of Paul :

: the lobby, yet again :

: Pogi & Machong Bakla near the well :

: Sexy & Pogi near the well :

: Ericka & Jessica & . . . a drunk guy behind them (JOKE, JUST KIDDING:))) . . . & I DID NOT NOTICE HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE SHOT XD :

: on the terrace (sitting on a kubo-like thingy): Howie, Nicole & Dorothy :

: sitting on the kubo-like thingy: Edrick & Paul :

: on the terrace: Dorothy, Nicole, Howie, Celine, Edrick & Paul :


: a pic I took while still on the terrace ~ :

: terrace-pic also :

: a foggy morning over the trees from a distance :

: uuhhhmmmm . . . . hhhmmmmmnmnmnmnmnm . . . :

: another top view of the garden :

: hhhhmmmnmnmnmnmnmmmnnnnmm . . . :

: the koi pond. & if you look closely to your right, you can see someone's feet sticking out, which is REALLY FRUSTRATING since I REALLY WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE KOI POND WITH NO DISTRACTIONS, WHATSOEVER (@_______@) :

: a cute orange flower sitting on a bed of greens :

: aaahhh the Koi Pond, WITH NO DISTRACTIONS THIS TIME >.< :

: koi pond again :



: and again :

: & the koi fish themselves :

: KOI, yet again :


: the gate going outside from the retreat garden :

: Celineee ~ :

: FLOWA POWA, MAN ~ :

: I do not know what to make of this photo ~ EPIC ERICKA POSE ~ :

: from left to right: ashley, gianne, ericka, celine, angel, jessica, camilla, nicole, howie, & at the bottom: regie :

: STOLEN ~ :

: pretty flowers ~ but they really irritate me, since they fell off when I TOUCHED them SOFTLY, SOFTLY~ uuuggghhhhh . . . :

: same falling flowers . . . & we were given strict orders NOT TO PICK ANY FLOWERS. so, it was a real bummer for me, since to clusters of flowers fell when I TOUCHED THEM SOFTLY. SHIT. :

: Paul's ATTEMPTS for a Jump Shot: FAIL :

: STILL A FAIL :

: FAIL, YET AGAIN XP :


: actually, I was taking a picture of only ashley, until POGI appeared & popped into the photo too ~ :

: Ashley ~ :

: POGI & Ashey :

: Jessica & Machong BAKLA :

 : Jessica, Machong BAKLA & Tink :

: Ericka ~ :

: Ericka & Alvin :

: Howie, Quenneth & Ericka :

: Nicole, Howie, Quenneth & Ericka :

: Yet another photo of the Koi Pond :

: & another . . . :

: *sighs* the bench were I never got to sit on . . . . . . :

: . . . . . . . . :

: KOI FISHIES ~ :

: MORE FISHIES :

: a beautiful plant that completely contrasts the surrounding green plants :

: another place where I never got TO SIT ON, DAMN IT ~ !!!! :

: FLOWA POWA, MY BROTHA ~!! :

: FLOWA POWA, AGAIN :

: FLOWA POWA FLOATIN' ON WATA (water) ~!! :

: MORE KOI :

: KOI :

: KOI :

: KOI :

: KOI :

: BLACK KOI :

: the very KAWAII Kuro Koi ~ :

: this may look very pretty, but once you stick your hands down the flower's water, its smells like rotten shit. LITERALLY. :

: Disgusting WATER, filthy ODOR, YUCK ~ :

: these flowers were hanging from the gate where are rooms are located :

: Machong Bakla & Diyosa/Tinkerbell XD :

: FLOWA POWA, MY MOTHA'S BROTHA ~!! (WTF did I just say . . . ????) :


: FLOWA POWA MY MOTHA'S BROTHA'S SISTA'S  . . . DAUGHTA ~ ! ! ! :
(DAFUQ ? )


: for no apparent reason, THIS should be the FIRST Photo to appear here in this post . . . stinkin' uploader . . . (@_____@) :



the only thing that I regret during my stay is TWO THINGS: one, is the trip back home, where I had one of the worst headaches that I could possibly have in my entire lifetime; & the other one was that I was NOT ABLE to SIT on various places, like the large rocks, the bench by the pond, the fountain, ETC. the only place that I really sat on was the gazebos . . . uuuugggghhhhh ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment