Friday, March 2, 2012

DUMB POOPER

LIES. ALL LIES. what I said in the first post is a lie. I want to put more posts before this day ends

Pooper - Computer (/slang/?)
Dumb - just dumb. nothing special about it.

anyways, our computer has been a real Pain-in-the-AAAASSSSS for quite sometime. its because of them f**king viruses (my computer has about 8 of them, 3 dangerous & 5 very weak ones, but still . . . ) this is what our computer looks like this:


well, not really . . . 
& this is what it will look like when iv'e reached my limits:



    


yeah, that will definitely happen to them . . . if only I had enough money to buy a new one, though. and as if i'll burn down my computer, or disassemble it or rip out its parts one by one. NO, it'll be even much worse than that. fwahaahahahhahahahahahaaahhhhhahahahahhahaha~ (*distinctive sadistic laughter*)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment