Friday, March 9, 2012

CLAMP (Part II)

This will be a continuation of the 1st post for CLAMP, & this will most likely to be occupied by artworks by them, especially my favorite ones. ^__^






: Cardcaptor Sakura - the 1st ever anime made by CLAMP that I actually finished watching. hehehe
I was really hooked with this story, especially with the clothes that Tomoyo keeps making for Sakura whenever she tries to capture a Clow Card :


: this is my FAVORITE character in CCS. Yue's SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO COOL ~ : 










: Next is XXXholic - I really like supernatural-themed anime titles, so this anime REALLY got to me instantly. I fell in love with this anime, especially because of Ichihara Yuko's persona, as well as Watanuki Kimihiro's. They make me laugh, HARD, because of Yuko's tricks & antiques with Watanuki :




: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - one of my many favorite anime series that I've watched. This has got to be one of the most entertaining & most interesting stories that CLAMP ever made (well, that's my opinion, though, so if anyone disagrees, its awright~ @___@) :






: & then there's Kobato - CUTE. DAMN STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. This anime is sosososososososososososososososos KAWAII ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ & I really like the art style that CLAMP made for Kobato, especially the details for the flowers ~ : 



: Magic Knight Rayearth - one of the 1st anime series that I ever watched. I think I watched this when I was . . . like, y'know, 4?? i think . . .? I guess . . . ?? ANYWAYS, it was a VERY LONG TIME since I last watched MKR, so I mostly forgot, actually, almost all of the things that I knew from MKR are gone now . . .* sigh *


: among the three protagonists: Hikaru, Umi & Fuu, I liked Umi more than the two (although I like Hikaru & Fuu too, just not like Umi :)))) In other words, I have a very, VERY BAD case of FAVORITISM :









: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - now, this anime is, EPIC. But foolish me, I just STARTED reading it. NOW. Now I see myself as an IDIOT for not watching TRC before. STUPID DUMBASS, I AM :



: Chii & Freya from Chobits :



: Syaoran & Kobato - CLAMP in Wonderland :




: (left) Suu from Clover; (right) Kamui Shirou from X :






: Clamp School Detectives :



: (left) Sakura (CCS) & Chii (Chobits); (right) Watanuki (XXXholic), & Sakura (TRC & CCS) :


: Yuko with Fay & Kurogane :












             






 : Clamp no Kiseki :




: I will still continue this with another post next time, since I've run out of time . . . T__T :




No comments:

Post a Comment