Friday, October 19, 2012

WU--T?

aahh, what wonders LAZINESS can do to a hardworking student. miss deadlines, work slower than usual, blah blah blah, post photos LATE . . . yes, i was supposed to post the pictures from our school's acquaintance party 2 8 days ago . . . but NO, I was ambushed by a wild animal, no, a BEAST, the size of the empires state building . . . I tried to fight it, but alas, I was powerless against it . . . I fell on my bed, reached for my PSP, & started to play Assassin's Creed Bloodlines for the next 4 days. Graaagghhhhhh . . .


-this is our school's managing consultant-



-chorale-







-our theme for the party was "masquerade"-



-these are my crazy CRAZY friends-





-hehe, I left my "Organizer's Sticker" on a bus seat in front of me when I went home :))))-











-various circus acts---- I MEAN, intermission numbers-







-this was a very nice performance from our school's theatre org. it was very
creative & artistic, at the same time it had its own modern twist in it-


END

No comments:

Post a Comment