Sunday, August 26, 2012

Manila Bay Clean - Up Event Sumthin' Sumthin' (Part I)

So technically, we became TEMPORARY garbage collectors. JOKE. No, we, our school DFCAITTI, participated in a clean-up drive to try & clean up the shores of the Manila Bay. It was a lot of fun, actually. Doing community service & stuff. AND STUFF. But it was a bit disappointing, since me & my classmates & other students got on the last bus, & we were the last group to leave the school. It was SHITTY, apparently.  But still, we were really, really ecstatic to get on the bus when it arrived to pick us up. (^__^)


On the way to Coastal Rd., I sat on the left side of the bus, by the window. It wasn't an air-conditioned bus, but the air that went through our faces as we drove through the highway was unexpectedly refreshing, & incredibly clean. (O___O) I couldn't even believe it myself that the air WAS clean that time. Considering the fact that the Philippines isn't a really clean (LITERALLY & FIGURATIVELY) country. But i do know for a fact that there are people who are trying to save this country from being a waste-ridden, unclean piece of land.

So that's my piece. I'm a tad to lazy to add more to this (friggin') post.
Here are the pictures that I (& some others) took while we were doing this clean-up drive. Bwahahaha~ 




























Buwahahahahahaha~ I first uploaded the NON-HUMAN pictures that I took while driving through the highway & while we were on the shores of the bay. XDD














some random woman covering the photo. hah.









Group Picture . . . OBVIOUSLY. (O___o)


my classmates (Graph 11 - Batch Echo)
















Ma'am Madel SJ. Tolentino, Head of the Office of the Student Affairs 
(OSA)


Ma'am Madel with Ms. Jovy Flores












My FAVORITE picture that I took. This was taken after we got to our school after the clean-up drive.
(POGI, OOHHHHH~) 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA~

(to lazy to add more text . . . ssssoooooo~)

-end- 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment